Thursday, February 05, 2009

Brings tears to my eyes ...

Have you ever had one of those days where all you want to do is shop but you just can't find anything that you want? Believe it or not, I've had those days. But sadly, today aint one of them.

I keep finding beautiful things today! On the Anthropologie website, I found these gorgeous earrings and fell in love with both colors. They're $98 though, so not exactly an impulse buy. But they look like earrings that I'll love for a long, long time.

They're called Giant's Earrings, but they should really be called giant tears because that's what I have welling up in my eyes at the thought of not having them ...

3 comments:

Chloe said...

Very pretty! And yes, I rarely have those days...but I do occasionally happen! For instance, the current Shopbop code. I feel like I should take advantage of it (since it's only good today) but I can't find a freakin' darn thing. Argh.

Anonymous said...

ooh, very cute and very you! And yep, remember my first day in NYC with Johan and Ram, that was exactly how I felt in Saks that day...

celine said...

Chloe: there's a shopbop code today? ooooooh ....

Sonu: Right! I feel you now ... see these are the things you need to see on those days cos then you won't feel too bad about spending right??

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...