Monday, February 09, 2009

I guess times aren't THAT tough


I was trolling Net-a-porter's "New Today" section at 10AM EST and saw this beautiful Balmain embroidered mini dress retailing for $12,200. Would you believe it's already sold out?

Meanwhile, I am totally loving this entire look from Nathan Jenden. See I love the idea of a blazer, but that rolled-up-sleeves-BF-blazer-with-drop-crotch-pants-and-AA-tank look isn't really me. But boyish blazer with ruffled mini? I like. The sick blazer retails for $1515 on Net-a-porter.

2 comments:

Chloe said...

Oh yay yay yay, I am so happy I'm not the only one loving the blazer + poofy skirt look for spring. I've already been on the hunt looking for the perfect blazer for when I get off my shopping ban; I already have skirts up the wazoo. *rolls eyes*

celine said...

I feel like I saw some nice ones at Topshop but can't find them now ... post if you find something amazing!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...