Thursday, February 12, 2009

Here we go again!

According to reports from Racked, there's no sign of a recession at the Barney's Warehouse Sale. Bargain hunters flooded the scene as early as 6AM today to get first dibs on the goodies. I am dying to go but probably can't hit it up til tomorrow after work when it's bound to be insane. I've only gone to one Barney's Warehouse Sale before so I'm not an expert on how best to do it. Some people say wait until the last week when prices are slashed like crazy. But last Summer I went on the last week and found zilch. What to do?

Stories of Louboutin, Lanvin and Margiela sightings on the racks are making me wanna run to Chelsea though. And I'm particularly enticed by this pic of well-stocked size 5.5 and size 6 shoe racks! Arrrrrrgh.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

oh wow I am soooo wishing I was there right now!!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...