Thursday, February 19, 2009

Summer in the Air

I love these candles by Slatkin & Co. on the Bath & Body Works website. I'm thinking of ordering a few for the apartment. I love lighting candles at home, but hate repeatedly throwing out glass candle holders once the candle is used up. At $16.50 and $19.50, they're not cheap but these candles have sculptural containers that I'd definitely want to hold on to and reuse long after the first candle has burned out.

This conch shell candle has such a summery vibe, and has a scent that conjures up fresh morning breezes on the shore.
This adorable pineapple-shaped container holds a candle scented with tropical fruits spiked with rum, vanilla and musk.

I'm definitely ordering some of these to bring a little bit of summer into my cold and dreary apartment!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...