Sunday, February 08, 2009

My, my, so precious!

How cute is this Miss Mary Mack necklace from Modcloth? I'm not too keen on big pendants these days though so I haven't clicked away $78 yet. I'd love it if this was a daintier piece.


And how clever is this mini coat rack jewelry stand from Urban Outfitters?! I was getting a little tired of all the tree branch jewelry stands so this is a really cool option. I might motivate myself to clean up my little pigsty by spending $18 on this cutie.

UPDATE: I went to UO today to check the mini coat rack and found it a tad too big. It's about 1 foot tall! A bit too overwhelming for my teeny apartment, I think. Also, it comes in silver, cream, turquoise and red, but all the colored ones appear to chip badly. None of the silver ones were chipped but I'm not keen on silver. My jewelry's mostly yellow gold so I would've wanted cream if it wasn't super chipped. Sad ... the search for a jewelry holder continues ...

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...