Friday, February 13, 2009

Mary Janes

Mary Janes are such essentials in a woman's wardrobe (What else would you wear with a Catholic schoolgirl uniform or a Snow White costume, after all?) and yet I do not own a pair. It has been bugging me for quite sometime, so today I buckled down and started a search. The problem is, I saw the most exquisite and therefore most expensive Mary Janes first. Now how can I find anything that'll compare to this ...

... or this ...

... and if Carrie Bradshaw swooned at the sight of these mythical Manolo Mary Janes in the Vogue closet, who am I to look past them?

Why couldn't I have been born into a ridiculous fortune meant to be lavished on shoes?

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Yes girl you can have them someday.

Bernizzya said...

Hi Celine! Nice to come across your blog while I was blog-hopping. Hope you're doing great. :) Made me remember our mmpi days.

Bernice (ex-BluPrint person)

Anonymous said...

Love the classic manolos, but I think you could rock the first pair of CL's as well! That stitching is beautiful!

celine said...

Marian - I sure hope so!

Bernice - so good to hear from you! I'm doing great, hope you are too! Keep me posted!

Sonu - I think I prefer the stitched Louboutins to the Manolos too. Too beautiful!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...