Tuesday, February 24, 2009

Quirky Pendants

I'm on the lookout for a cute and quirky necklace. Or two. Or three. I love the look of delicate necklaces layered on top of each other, but I don't want to just grab any old necklace off a Forever 21 or Urban Outfitters rack. I want something more special, more unique ...

The French Factory necklaces are super cute and clever, but a tad too kitschy for me. I think a 27-year-old international civil servant should not be seen with mini cassette tapes hanging off her neck. I might wear these though, if I wasn't so stingy about paying for international shipping


I am seriously considering getting a necklace from Emily Elizabeth Jewelry, though. She has some really fun pendants, and I like that it's in gold so it's quirky but subtly so. Plus, if you're a Daily Candy subscriber, you can get a 30% discount off your order. There's a popular fortune cookie pendant that's currently out of stock but so cute.

I also really like this saltine pendant. So simple but fun!
A wishbone for good luck:

I think I'm going to get this set of three with pendants that say "Yes", "No" and "OK." Only $90 for all three, which is a total bargain if you factor in the discount.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

The "yes" "no" and "okay" necklaces are very cute!

celine said...

I think I'll get them. And wear them interchangeably at work. Some days I say yes to everything, other days I just keep saying no! Heehee

Anonymous said...

hahahha poor Mika, he'll have to keep looking at your neck every time he asks you a question ;-))

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...