Thursday, February 05, 2009

Have you seen the J.Crew Spring Lookbook?

If I had a limitless budget, I'd buy everything from J. Crew. I hate adding "with a twist" to any style description, but that's exactly what J. Crew is: classic with a twist. I imagine that with a J. Crew wardrobe, you'd never be in need of anything. They truly have something for every occasion: meeting the BF's parents for the first time, Saturday brunch with the ladies, Monday at the office, after work cocktails ... you name it pretty much, yeah? I checked out the spring lookbook and I am in love with this halter top, which comes out in March and sells for $128 (gasp!). I love the color and the milky quality of the stones on this necklace and the bracelet below it. The palm leaf necklace is $175 and the bracelet is $125. That just means I'm gonna have to wait til they go on sale.


Love the necklace in this outfit. All so effortless. I wanna be a J. Crew girl!!!

5 comments:

Chloe said...

I know. I love that halter too.

You can preorder it if you click on the link in the lookbook online. However, I fear that my shortness (and therefore my lack-of-neckness) will make it look all sorts of wrong on me. *cries*

celine said...

You can?!?! Oh god help me ...

I'm sure it'll look good on you Chloe, you're very slender and you do TOO have a neck! Just wear skinny pants or something very tapered down below and you'll totally rock that top!

Anonymous said...

Oh wow, those skirts are beautiful! I love the bracelet but think it's too wide for my wrist... You would rock that halter Cel! I love the green of it, but like Chloe, the neck part I too find intimidating...

Anonymous said...

Holy Crap those jewellery items are HELLA NICE.

Cel, you're not broke yet right??!! HAHA. Trouble!!1

celine said...

omigod that halter top is SO you jacqs! no not quite broke. in credit card debt but not broke. hahaha I'm kidding!!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...