Monday, February 09, 2009

Ippolita


I first heard about Ippolita from my wonderful Publicity Writing teacher at FIT, Stacey Karesh. She was marveling about how Ippolita had taken the jewelry world by storm, and how they now had to build a PR team quickly to manage the rapid growth of the company. She had offered to help me get an internship there if I needed one, but I was lucky enough to snag an internship at Cartier through one of her friends so I ended up going there instead. But Ippolita has been on my radar since for their exquisite bangles that I really adore. Unfortunately for me, I don't have the budget to build up a stack of bangles that cost at least $695 and upwards of $7,000.

My heart skip a beat today though when I saw that Gilt Groupe was having an Ippolita sample sale. But alas, the cheapest of the bangles was $975, so no go. All I can do is admire their prettiness from afar.

1 comment:

Shes Dressing Up said...

The bangle is indeed gorgeous!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...