Thursday, August 28, 2008

Labor Day Sales

Why??? Why must every freakin store have a sale when I have already pledged my salary to two weeks of gluttony and debauchery?

At Eluxury, lots of fun stuff on are on sale. There's a Goldenbleu foldover clutch (below, top left) in blue to wear with all your LBDs a la LC (too many abbreviations?). Only $299 down from $500. Next, a very Upper East Side Tod's Boomerang Pochette (below, center left). With so many of my friends deciding to tie the knot these days, it might be time to invest in a "wedding" bag that goes with every single cocktail dress and gown I own. Then there's this gorge Maison Martin Margiela envelope clutch (below, center left) in iridescent leather for $449. So much character! It would look super cool dressed up for a posh dinner at the Modern or dressed down for a night of dancing in Billyburg. I LOVE the Gryson Baladyne bag (right) in all its fabulously distressed leather glory. I've been hunting for a big black everyday bag for eons and this is a really great one. I wonder if the price can go down any more from $585.00, since it was originally $975. I really want it ... there's a Marc Jacobs patchwork stam bag also on sale but since that's been ripped off and counterfeited to infinity, I'd much prefer this Gryson.
Bloomies is killing me with all these cute gold bags that I can use for work and travel. I should really quit it with the gold bags and maybe get some silver or pewter instead, but I can't help it. I keep seeing such pretty ones! The Jill Stuart bag on the left is cuter up close, with python embossed leather and is now a hundred bucks cheaper at $300. The Botkier St. Tropez Vacation tote in the middle is pretty fab too and its price has gone down to $393.75 from $525. The Rebecca Minkoff Steady Satchel on the right is a great alternative to the LV Speedy that's used by everyone and their mother (and their yaya, if it's a Canal Street/Greenhills version). It's now just $506.25, down from $675.

Please God, don't let me see any more sales ... I don't think I can handle this torture ...

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...