Thursday, August 28, 2008

Vavavoom! Bebe strikes!

I'm not a huge fan of Bebe, to be honest. To date, I've only purchased 2 things from that store: a belt and a trench from the Tara Subkoff line (which is a-ma-zing). I usually find their stuff overpriced, considering the quality isn't exactly 5 notches higher than say H&M or Forever 21. But they have captured my undivided attention with this $98 Herve Leger-esque dress:


It's a, um, reworking of the dress that Posh wore to the Marc Jacobs Spring 2008 show. You know, like after she wore it Intermix's website crashed from the buying frenzy that ensued:
I am still pining for this beautiful Herve Leger which is JUST $1350 at Saks. I mean rent is such a frivolous expense. Who needs it when I could LIVE in this dress!
Herve Leger's contrast banding is just deadly sexy. If I ever get to the point where I need therapy (Everyone seems to need it in the US, so I figure it's something airborne that I'll catch sooner or later. I kid!), I'll forego the shrink fees and get an Herve Leger instead. It's not possible to have low self-esteem when you have that on. But until then, Bebe will have to do. If there is anything left in my bank account after our dinner at The London on Friday, maybe I'll plunk down the cash for this. Gotta have something to wear for the Nobu/clubbing extravaganza when Tamara comes into town next week!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...