Tuesday, August 05, 2008

Shop It To Me: Blessing or Curse?

The jury's still out on this one. When I tell shopaholics about Shop It To Me, they look simultaneously excited and afraid. Most people chicken out and just say , "Maybe it's best that you don't put me on that list!"

What is Shop It To Me? It is a web service that's sheer genius! You sign up on shopittome.com, enter your sizes (shoes and clothes), and select all your favorite brands. Once you are on their database, the magic begins. Everyday, you will receive emails notifying you when something in your size from one of your favorite brands goes on sale!

It can't get any better than that! Just today, my salemail included this gorge navy shantung wrap dress, adorable frilly top, and too-cute-for-words shantung skirt, all by Diane Von Furstenberg and all 40% off! It has tipped me off to discounted Louboutins (alas, some chick with tiny feet outclicked me), a delicate 3.1 Phillip Lim top, and a beautiful Michael Kors envelope clutch in navy python. But see, I'm proof that you CAN say no. Because I still haven't bought anything despite being on the darn list for 4 months now. But maybe that's cos I'm greedy and keep holding out for further discounts and thus eventually lose out ... At the very least, Shop It To Me cuts down my online store browsing time because I can find out when sales happen stat! I totally recommend this site, and if we need to form a support group later on to get us through this, we will---in awesome discounted Louboutins, I hope!

We're in this together. Come on. Sign up here. Mwahahahaha!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...