Thursday, April 30, 2009

ahhh-choo!

Images via Outnet.com, the alternative to picking a fight at the Jimmy Choo sample sale

Being sick sucks. Especially when you find out that a Jimmy Choo sample sale is taking place today, Thursday, from 1-7PM at the The Metropolitan Pavilion on 125 West 18th Street, between Sixth & Seventh Aves. On my best day I know that elbowing it out for Choos will be quite taxing, but when my head feels like it's the size of Mexico, I just don't have it in me. But wait. I've been sneezing and sniffling all day, and noticed how people visibly back away from me every time I do. This is a city, after all, that's scared sh*tless of the swine flu right now. Maybe I can clear the path to a size 5 1/2 pair of stilettos by some unhealthy sneezing and coughing? Something to consider.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...