Wednesday, April 29, 2009

chirashi

Feeling completely under the weather today, getting my ass kicked by what I hope is just a cold and not a flu. After having some breakfast, I decided to take a nap, thinking I'd order in lunch when I got up. Well, I woke up at 4:30PM, must've been completely wiped out. Still feel it. I comforted myself by ordering in my favorite chirashi from Oyogu, the amazing little Japanese restaurant just blocks from my apartment. Their fish is always incredibly fresh, and the servings very generous. The chirashi is a tad pricey at $18, but you get three pieces each of succulent salmon, tuna, yellowtail, hamachi, and mackarel. Definitely just what I needed.

Anyway, signing off to get some more rest. Hopefully when the jackhammer in my head stops, I'll be able to rejoin the world ...

Where: 1164 First Avenue between 63rd and 64th Streets. Tel. (212) 751-3316

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...