Tuesday, April 28, 2009

la bohème

Today I wish I was one of those people with bohemian lifestyles and inclinations. My head feels like it's gonna explode (hopefully because of spring allergies and not the dreaded swine flu) and work seems to be piling up all around me. I miss my old lifestyle, when an interview meant sampling cocktails on the beach and throwing questions at a chef.

But no sense pondering the past, as the life I've chosen came with tradeoffs and it's own set of amazing advantages. So if I can't be bohemian, maybe I can at least dress like one. Lousy segue but hell, I'm tired, so let's just go look at some free spirited, pretty things from Anthropologie:


Not usually my style, but I feel like I could use a "Galivanting Bag" or a bandanna bag right about now.
Some gorgeous cuffs that are maybe more glam boho than authentically bohemian ...

I need an escape ...

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...