Monday, April 20, 2009

boyfriend jeans

I'm always pretty resistant to jean trends for some reason. I remember it took me forever and a day to trade in my bootcut jeans for skinnies back in 2006. I was so terrified that skinnies would make my jeans look like stumps. I have the same fear of the distressed, rolled up boyfriend jean. J. Crew makes it look so good that I'm half considering it, but I don't know ... I'm not really big on the distressed, frayed thing because I don't like looking sloppy and I fear I would. How do you style your boyfriend jeans?

2 comments:

Sonu said...

I think I'll pass on this trend, I am even slower than you on adopting trends (I will buy my first pair of skinnies in vegas - ha ha!)....I just find I am really getting into a classy/polished look and I don't like the un-polished-ness of the jeans...but if they can be styled well...that's another story ;-))

celine said...

I feel the same! Although you, honey, would be smashing in skinnies! Especially since you can run around in heels for blocks.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...