Sunday, April 12, 2009

twilight

I like to think of myself as being ahead of the curve, a trend-setter ... but I'm really not. I'm so behind the curve, in fact, that I just saw Twilight today. I didn't really bother with it before because I thought it was something for 12-year-olds. I mean, geez, my baby sister loves Twilight. The same baby sister who was running around in diapers when I was already going to prom. The same baby sister that someone once mistook as my own child when I was taking care of her (Hello, I was only sixteen and Juno I am not).

But today someone popped in the DVD after Easter lunch and I thought, why not, what else am I going to do? And oh my god, I loved that movie. I totally felt that teenage torn-apart-by-love confusion, that I-will-do-anything-to-be-with-you-even-become-a-vampire bit. And my oh my, I must say, I totally crushed on Robert Pattinson for the entire movie. How hot is this tall, dark, helplessly in love, overprotective vampire? My goodness, he took my breath away. I remember seeing a picture of him in normal life and was like, what's up with that hair ... I couldn't like him without the lowlighting, I think, but in this role, holy cow. I might just be part of that jostling crowd lining up to see the first screening when the sequel comes out. Oh, and I'm totally stealing my little sister's Twilight book.

4 comments:

rain71 said...

hi, you might want to read nora roberts "Morrigan Cross" :-)

celine said...

is it better? kaya lang I think I'm just crushing on Robert Pattinson eh ... hahaha

Anonymous said...

I didn't buy it! Vampires playing baseball? Gimme a break!

celine said...

Hahaha I didn't buy it either, but god it didn't matter, "Edward" was soooooo hot ...

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...