Tuesday, April 07, 2009

budding cuties


Spring is being such a tease. One day we have sunshine and gorgeousness, the next day gloom and doom. I've been feeling like I need to bring more of Spring into my life so I want to maybe have some flowers in the apartment and at my desk at work. The perfect work vase, I think, is this terracotta bud vase by Scott Henderson ($40) at the MoMa store. It makes me feel like I'm taking care of a plant when I'm really just enjoying a bud or two. My boyfriend has been begging me to stop "taking care" of plants because I have a black thumb. Seriously, I've had an aloe vera commit suicide on me. When I picked it up to water it, all the leaves just fell off in one whoosh. Whoa. I guess I should have mercy on living plants and just stick with cut flowers ...

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...