Tuesday, March 24, 2009

Bebe a la Balmain

Was looking through the Bebe spring catalogue and realized there are some things with a very Balmain a feel. Take this look, for instance. Doesn't this ...

... look so much like this?
Especially if they used this belt, which will be available at Bebe this spring:
This dress ...
... totally reminds me of this gorgeous Balmain dress:

I've got a Vegas trip coming and I think these pretty little things be totally perfect for the partying to come. So trying these on when I see a Bebe store!

EDIT: Whoa! I just realized the first dress costs over $200! Bebe, what the hell do you think you're charging me? My credit card isn't budging til you knock some $$ off that crazy price.

5 comments:

Sonu said...

rha ha $200 for the first one? I don't want to know what the second one costs then!! Although for hte second one I like the balmain version better...less prom-y!

celine said...

true! the 2nd balmain dress is to die for ... but I can't afford it so I guess I'd have to go with the Bebe if the price were less ridiculous!

Chloe said...

I love that second Balmain dress. I was staring at it in the Feb issue of Harper's Bazaar last night on the airplane.

As soon as someone makes a cheaper knockoff of the balmain strappy sandals THEY WILL BE MINE:

MINE MINE MINE

*cries*

Anonymous said...

bebe and zara already made a knock off version of the balmain strappy sandals, but they are both sold out.

Anonymous said...

It available right now http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&ssPageName=STRK:MESELX:IT&item=320356970695. But not in stores.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...