Wednesday, March 25, 2009

Green Tea Kit Kat

Strange, intriguing and true. Our Japanese friends have recreated my favorite chocolate, Kit Kat, in a green tea flavor. I ended up having it for breakfast out of sheer curiosity.



It tastes similar to the white chocolate Kit Kat (verrry sweet) except with a hint of green tea flavor—very much like how a green tea frappuccino from Starbucks would taste. Very interesting and worth a try, though the original Kit Kat retains its special place in my heart.

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

they've actually been around for a time now! since 2005 i think...

celine said...

Really?!?! Never seen them before. Are they widely available in Asia or have I completely ignored them in the US?

Joni Andrea said...

Oh I got to try Green Tea KitKat in Japan.. Yea I think they've been around for quite some time but only in Japan... I also got to try the Japanese Chestnut, Strawberry and Milk and Cream (kinda like cookies and cream) versions... My friend says there's also a grape version.... I wonder how that would taste like...:)

celine said...

Japanese Chestnut, Strawberry and Milk and Cream sound really good! A friend of mine said there's also pineapple! Pineapple and grape, I'm not so sure I'd like :-s

Anonymous said...

where did u buy ur green tea kit kat? i can't seem to find them anywhere :(

celine said...

These Kit-Kat flavors are only available in Japan :-( Recently came back with Strawberry Cheesecake Kit-Kat too!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...