Tuesday, March 17, 2009

Happy St. Paddy's!

Happy St. Paddy's Day! Not one fiber in my body is Irish but I celebrated anyway with some girlfriends at Wilfie & Nell, where the requisite corned beef came in a sandwich with some melted gruyere, and red pickled cabbage slaw on the side. It took me awhile to bite into mine as I was waiting for the novocaine from a 4PM dentist appointment to wear off. When it finally did, I was rewarded with one delicious sandwich. It was a cheap night too; 2 beers and a sandwich cost me all of $25, already including the tip. Loving the luck of the Irish!

3 comments:

Bernizzya said...

Hi Cel! This has no connection to St. Paddy's whatsoever :), but I remembered your post on Tilda Swinton, so I wanted to share this:

http://gofugyourself.celebuzz.com/go_fug_yourself/fug_the_cover/

The girls at the site didn't like it, but I think the cover rocks!

Bernizzya said...

Oops, sorry, naputol. The last part of the link is /fug_the_cover/ :)

celine said...

Thanks for the link Bernice! I LOVE the cover. I love Tilda! I totally voted AWESOME on their polls haha!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...