Thursday, March 19, 2009

Spotted and Now Coveting: Balenciaga Giant Work Bag

I saw this beauty cradled in the lap of an über well-dressed chick on the bus yesterday. I am hearting it hard. The vintage lambskin leather is beautiful and looks good with everything—black, brown, gray or white combos. The hardware is edgy but still polished. And it is large enough to carry my life, which is important to me.


Must it really cost S1,825? To be able to afford this I'd have to cut out Bikram from my life, as well as daily lunches out (not fabulous ones mind you, just $8 salad lunches pretty much). I would have to refrain from buying ANY bags for the next year (I can't cut out shoes because they wear out quickly in New York and I can't exactly go barefoot). SADNESS. I wonder if a Balenciaga sample sale can will fall out of the sky soon and put me out of my misery?

5 comments:

Tanya said...

oooh I <3 this bag.
I've been eyeing a Black GGH city myself but I'm trying really hard to justify it. So far, no luck.

Sonu said...

This bag is very very you - x x I will pray to the sample sale gods!

celine said...

Tanya - with your brains and my, um, bullshitting skills we might be able to justify it. I'm working on it ...

Sonu - thanks luv, I am crossing fingers, toes and eyes for luck!

rain71 said...

hi celine,

i have that bag, love it but it's too heavy :0(

celine said...

rain71 - thank you for the head's up on the heaviness factor! oh that makes it a little less desirable ... but a little lang! hahaha ... i have a chloe paddington that's super heavy but I love it anyway, so I could probably handle this one ... if only my bank account could handle it too!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...