Wednesday, March 04, 2009

Latest Buy: Zigzag dress by Alexander McQueen for Target

I am shopping too much, I know. I always go through these phases, it seems. I'll go through a whole month without buying anything and then suddenly, wham! It's like there's a neverending stream of things I need to have.

At least I can take solace in the fact that everything I've bought so far has either been at a big discount or is something totally affordable. Take today's purchase: the Alexander McQueen for Target zigzag print dress. When else would I be able to get my hands on a dress that McQueen laid eyes on for $69.99? I am honestly not too crazy about that little bow thing on the waist, but I might just sew the sash so that it's just flat across the waist. I do love the other details though: the tulip skirt, the draping, the one-shouldered silhouette. It's got to be the most intricate dress to come off the Target assembly line. The collection dropped today so there are still lots of sizes. Order while you still can!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...