Thursday, March 19, 2009

Gilty Pleasures

Gilt Groupe is definitely my favorite online sample sale website right now. They just seem to have the most amazing finds! Today I bought a white jean mini from Habitual for $58, heavily discounted from the original $187 pricetag! I had a $10 credit too (I don't really recall why ... I guess someone I sent the link to bought something) so it was like getting free shipping. Amazing!

The Maltese crosses on the pockets got me. But I'm sure I'll get a lot of use out of these in the spring and the summer, so I'm really happy about this purchase.

I was totally coveting these pieces from Alexis Bittar too but since the necklaces were $150 and $195, and the earrings $125, I thought I'd restrain myself. But these turquoise pieces would be perfect for summer. I'd love to layer these two necklaces:


I'd probably wear these earrings separately cos I don't like wearing jewelry on every part of my body all at the same time. But I love the delicate vermeil on the clear quartz.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...