Wednesday, March 11, 2009

To go into debt or not for Hervé Léger?

As luck would have it, HauteLook.com still has a bunch of Hervé Légers in the XS and XXS sizes (I won't be able to eat for lack of moolah if I buy the dress so I figure I'll then be able to fit into an XXS), even if I was 14 hours late logging on for today's sale. I still can't quite put $521.50 on my card though since I'm not entirely sure how long it'll take me to pay it off. Do you think this price is a good enough bargain to go into debt for, or should I wait and see if I can one day wrangle a cheaper one out of a warehouse sale?

EDIT: So, it's an hour before the sale is supposed to end and these dresses still haven't been bought ... I wonder if there's any chance they would do another Hervé sale and slash prices even more? Here's hoping!

4 comments:

Joni Andrea said...

Haha I was having the same dilemma last night! Decided not to get one in the end... I'm already over my shopping budget this month... I'll just pray that I stumble into one that's severely on sale in the future haha.. :) I would have gotten the $300+ ones but they went out of stock so fast.. :/

celine said...

OMG yeah I totally feel the same! If the $300+ ones were still available I'd totally get one. $500+ just hurts too much for one dress! Here's hoping you and I find something someday!

Anonymous said...

good things come to those people who wait.

question is... CAN YOU?

It's fab celine! But yeah, i think you'll definitely score another 300 bargain soon enough!

You're so an XXS to me! 4eva :)

celine said...

Haha Jacqs I'm really not anymore! I am coming to terms with the fact that I really gained weight. Today I'm wearing a Burberry kilt that's a size 2 that used to be too big for me, but today it's perfect! So I really did gain some. Waaaah ...

I hope you're right. I'll use "The Secret" and will the Herve Leger to come to me!!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...