Friday, March 13, 2009

Can I tempt you with a sale?

My shopping budget has been redirected to refreshing my workout wardrobe (I shiver to think how old my sports bras are. Yikes!) and buying some yoga essentials, so I can't indulge. But in case YOU can, there are some very cute discounted dresses at Saks!

Like how cute is this Robert Rodriguez Black Label Cate silk chiffon dress? Totally au courant with the one-shoulder thing happening, and j'adore ruffles so I love it a little extra. It'll still cost you a pretty penny at $416.90 but it's a big discount from the original $695 retail price. However, the only color left is black at sizes 4 and 6.

I would post a few more pictures but alas, the Saks website has gone kaput on me. Must be tons of bargain hunters trolling the site now for deals. Happy hunting!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...