Wednesday, March 04, 2009

Today on Gilt Groupe

I was invited to join Gilt Groupe a few months ago by my ever-so-fashionable best friend Sonu, and I have loved her extra for it ever since! Of all the online sample sale websites out there, Gilt Groupe has got to be my favorite. When they say they're having an Oscar de la Renta sale, they mean Oscar de la Renta apparel—not sunglasses, shoes or some cop-out accessory. They have a really eclectic selection of both mainstream and more obscure designers. I am particularly fond of the jewelry designers they select. There are always some amazing deals to be had, and my heart leaps a little everytime I see a Gilt Groupe email in my inbox!

So far, I've bought a patent black Cynthia Rowley bag from one of the sales for just about $189, and I am so happy with my purchase. If I hadn't already locked away my plastic for the today, I would've been tempted with one of these purchases:

Kooba bag now priced at $298 from $695

A cool boy-cut blazer with elbow patches by Zero + Maria Cornejo priced at $328 from, get this, $1,020!

This lovely gold drizzle necklace by Gurhan. Ok, I probably won't get this because it's still $2,500 (although discounted from $6,400)


If you're not on Gilt Groupe yet but would like to join, feel free to use my invitation link. Enjoy!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Aww - love you too!! Gilt Groupe is far surpassing hautelook in terms of the designers they carry. I've been really impressed with ruelala.com too...let me know if you're already on it, or need another invite link!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...