Friday, March 13, 2009

I might have that keyhole ruffle dress yet

My dearest Sonu turned me on to Black Halo, and since she asked my opinion on this keyhole ruffle dress, it hasn't been far from my mind. It's really hot but the pricetag of $345 always stops my online shopping trigger finger cold. Can't do it.

But wait, I might have the dress yet. How? Check it out:

See that dress on the left is just $29.80 at Forever 21. I couldn't tell you if the fit matches up, but I do know that I can order it online, try it on in the comfort of my apartment, and return it if it doesn't fit, and I'd still be waaaaaaay under Black Halo's pricetag. Hello, lover.

5 comments:

Chloe said...

BUY IT! I was eyeballing it on the site yesterday and I am soooo curious to see what the F21 version looks like in real life! :D

celine said...

I know! I think I'm gonna order it though because going to Forever 21 on a weekend is just a death wish! I'll keep ya posted! :-)

Sonu said...

It is a gorgeous dress! The black halo one (I did buy the purple in the end) fit really really big and had to be altered, but the F21 looks like it should fit like a glove!

I should have waited for F21!! :-)

x x x
Sonu

celine said...

You can have both, Sonu dear! Wanna order one too and I'll ship it with your other goodies? :-)

Sonu said...

hahah don't tempt me! The style of these is so unique that I don't know if I'd do two diff colors...I'll wait for your fit report first :-))

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...