Friday, March 06, 2009

More One-Shouldered Looks

I have one-shouldered looks on my mind this week, for some reason. Could it be that every store is bombarding me with the idea? Probably!

This dreamy pic from Bebe totally made me stop and look.

Is it as dreamy though in starker lighting? Could be ... I'm a sucker for ruffles after all.

I really like this sage top, also from Bebe. Simple and fluid.

This one kills me because it is a gorgeous top in front but, gasp! It is smocked in the back! Eww.

Prices range from $69 to $79 (Bebe, you've got to be kidding me) so I would definitely hold out for the sale!

3 comments:

Chloe said...

I was oogling that second top a few days ago- I love it in the green!

But yeah. Prices? For something from Bebe? Bleh.

Anonymous said...

haha you gotta love their 65% sale though!
Those tops for 29.99 in a couple of months - awesome :-)

celine said...

Whoa for real, Sonu? Ok I'm waiting!!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...