Saturday, March 28, 2009

Finally, some McQueen

I finally got something McQueen from the darned Target collab (I'm still sour about my zig zag dress cancellation, can you tell?). I received the harness bikini top last night, and I'm pretty happy about it. I got it to use as a sportsbra, not a bikini top—girl, I shiver to think the horrid tan lines one would get from using this as a bikini top! I'll use it for Bikram today, but as of last night it already got good reviews from the boyfriend who went, "Whoa, sexy" when I tried it on. It's definitely my sexiest sports bra right now. If they still have it in XS when the collection goes on clearance (retail is $19.99 so not that cheap), I just might get a few more.

Update: Holy cow I LOVE this bikini top-turned sportsbra! It stayed perfectly in place during class and looked damn hot too! I couldn't tell you about wicking capabilities as this is Bikram yoga and you're just plain old drenched in sweat the whole time. But I absolutely love it, and now kinda wish I didn't spend $$ on random sportsbras from Amazon, and instead just bought 3 of these. I hope, hope, hope they stay in stock til the clearance sale so I can get a few more without guilt!

2 comments:

♦Kitty♦ said...

I got the same bra in S and it's on sale for $13.99!

celine said...

Dammit!!! It went on sale days after I bought it :-( I'm an XS though and the website's out of my size so I guess I feel a bit better about it

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...