Tuesday, March 03, 2009

On Sale at Shopbop: One-shoulder Dresses

One-shoulder dresses are making a big resurgence this fall, but there are already some pretty good ones on sale at Shopbop. I like this Barron Duquette dress which is now just $115.50. I like the loose arm and easy jersey fabric. Not too structured but clings in the right places, and just kind of oozing innate cool.

For a more structured take, I like this Madison Marcus dress, on sale for $259. There's only a size 8 left though. But I like the pleating and the way the skirt falls. It all looks so crisp but still pretty.

On the fence about this Mason by Michelle Mason dress, on sale for $200.20. Too many things going on for me.

Not on sale but adorable nevertheless: this dress by Thread Social. I saw a seersucker version of this some months ago and totally loved it. This pink version is super cute too. But I am in no position to spend $473 on a dress right now so too bad! Here's hoping it goes on sale soon ...

2 comments:

cd_mfo said...

Ugh! Love that Thread Social dress! We can have that made back home for much less though! Haha!

celine said...

So true Tin! These are the times when I miss our faithful costureras. I could have this dress in every color and pattern if I was in Manila for a fraction of the price! Waaaah :-(

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...