Wednesday, March 11, 2009

Put your stamp on it


Just read on Style.com that Louis Vuitton is now offering the Mon Monogram service, which allows you to literally put your stamp on your Speedy or your Keepall. I'm not really super into LV monogram bags but I'm kinda into my initials, hehehe, so I like this. Having your initials monogrammed on a Speedy will set you back $1,000 ($700 of that being the Speedy itself. I wonder if you can have this done for a Speedy you already own?).

One issue I have with the idea ...
- What if you get divorced? You'll have to divorce your Speedy too

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Unfortunately you can't! :( I asked around Christmas time at the LV store here at Greenbelt. i think locally this should set you back for around 56K+ Shet.

celine said...

Ouch. It sounds so much more painful in pesos! Like I heard there's this whole debacle about Sharon Cuneta's one million peso Birkin. Well when you think of it in pesos, it really sounds like a lot!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...