Tuesday, March 17, 2009

Park Avenue Winter turns into Cafeteria

My friend Ludette sent me a link to a post on Eater, which says that Park Avenue Winter is celebrating its appearance on Gossip Girl with a special that has a bit of a kinky twist. From March 16 to 20, girls of any age who come to Park Avenue Winter wearing a school uniform will be treated to dinner, and if over 21 will get 2 rounds on the house!

I am tempted to just do it since I live just 5 blocks from the place. If my boyfriend were around, I'd totally go with him but he's not, so I'd have to do this with a girlfriend. I don't know, I'm a little embarassed to do it! Although Park Avenue Winter does serve amazing, amazing, amazing food. (And the chef's real hot!)

How far would a chiconomist go for a free meal?

Where:100 East 63rd Street at Park Avenue. Tel. (212) 644.1900

2 comments:

Unknown said...

if i had a uniform i think i would do it......maybe..... ;)

celine said...

I don't actually have one but I'm sure it's ok to improvise! I mean how many ladies over 21 are still hanging on to their uniforms right?

If I can get my friend to do it, I just might!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...