Saturday, September 06, 2008

DO NOT order flowers from Proflowers.com!!!!

And now for a public service announcement.

Do not, I repeat DO NOT, order flowers from Proflowers.com! I made the mistake of ordering flowers for my Mum last Mother's Day. It took me four months to realize that I had inadvertently signed up for this service called Easy Savers. It apparently gets you discounts in establishments or something, and costs $14.95 per month to maintain. That totally makes sense right? If I wanted to save money on random establishments that I'd be lucky to visit once in my lifetime, it makes perfect sense for me to pay $14.95 every f*cking month for the privilege! Such idiotic crap.

How does this happen? Well when you order flowers from Proflowers, there's some tiny miniscule print somewhere, I'm guessing, that signs you up for this crap. I must've failed to uncheck some box or whatever because I somehow got signed up! I searched my inbox and found no emails informing me that I have signed up for this service. I finally noticed it when I was checking my bank account to see the damage I wrought upon it last weekend, and there was this $14.95 that just snuck in there! I Googled the account name and number and lo and behold, droves of irate consumers have written about getting screwed over! I called my bank to put an end to this nonsense, then I called Easy Saver and unleashed my fury on the supervisor, who had a very well-rehearsed spiel—doubtless from talking to a multitude of angry customers daily. So the bank is crediting me for 2 months and Easy Saver is giving the other 2 months back, so I should be okay ... but please, spare yourself this horrid nonsense and never ever ever buy flowers from this unscrupulous website!!!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Dear concerned customer,
I am so sorry for the poor experience you had with EasySaver Rewards. Please trust me when I tell you this is certainly NOT our intent. I would be happy to speak with you about this as well as offer you a complimentary order to make up for any confusion that we have caused. Please email me your contact information and I would be more than happy to make sure you are taken care of. I once again apologize that you had a poor experience with them and I will make sure EasySaver reimburses you 100%. I hope you will let us make this up to you.

Sincerely,
Hannah Blum
Director, Marketing
ProFlowers
hblum@proflowers.com

stephen said...

FYI - A law firm in Illinois may be filing a class action suit against Easy Saver.

I had a similar experience with ProFlowers & Easy Saver.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...