Saturday, September 06, 2008

Too Cute! Ban.do headbands

I didn't get in on the summer headband craze, but the too adorable headbands made by Ban.do could change my mind. Or not ... I'm gravitating only to the plumish clips that don't require headbands.

I'm not fierce enough to wear this on a daily basis, and for the prices they command, I really shouldn't! But it would be quite cool if I were, say, going to a wedding. A low twist and a Ban.do clip would let me get away with au naturel makeup, minimal jewelry, and a simple long dress. Imagine this pretty little thing made out of vintage peacock blue feathers and a vintage floral earring ($75) worn with a simple turquoise bustier:
On New Year's Eve, I could totally rock this one with an LBD. It's made of black and blue feathers and a vintage rhinestone brooch, and goes for $85.
And ooh, this one, I'll wear on my birthday ... especially since it's $95! Cuteness ...

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...