Sunday, September 14, 2008

I Heart Her Bangs

Forget Heidi Klum, I want Sheila Marquez's hair! I suppose mine is already pretty darn close to it in terms of hair color and length, but my bangs don't quite fall like that. Would it be idiotic though to go to a salon and ask them to just do my bangs? Do I dare try to do it myself? Memories of my brother hacking off my hair and giving me 1.5 inch bangs as a child come to mind ... Darn it, where's my OCD bang-cutting Finnish boyfriend when I need a trim?


Update: Who needs haircuts when you have a curling iron. With the weather cooling down and air drying not an option (lest I want to come down with a cold), I've been reunited with my straightening iron. I look a bit like an anime character in this pic, but what the heck.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...