Monday, September 22, 2008

Thinking Pink


I've been itching to buy a camera but since I've been on a spending spree, I came to the conclusion that I shouldn't spend over $150 on one. So today, I landed on Buy.com and saw the cutest camera ever for $124.99! It's a Casio Exilim EX-Z9, and my co-worker Ludette who owns one totally vouches for its quality. I was extra enamored because it comes in a vivid shade of pink, which I found way too cute! But then, I realized ... who's gonna be taking pictures with my camera? Not me. I'll be handing it to my boyfriend to take pictures of ME! And he will NOT be happy at all about holding a pink camera. He's metro enough to wear a pink shirt (so cute!) but methinks a pink camera is pushing it. So too bad for me ... back to the hunt ...

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...