Sunday, September 21, 2008

Found It: A Down Coat with Sex Appeal

Down coat by Mango, skirt by Burberry, digicam stand-in iPhone,
smudged eyeliner & mascara leftover from last night

Leave it to me to go out shopping for a leather jacket and come back with a down coat. I was rifling through the racks at Mango when my hand landed on this winter white down coat. It is the most well-designed down coat I've ever seen. It's sculpted close to the waist and around the elbows so I don't look like the Marshmallow Man in it (please tell me you've seen Ghostbusters and understand my reference). I love the smoker jacket-type collar, which can be pulled down for a sexy look or pulled close to the neck to prevent catching pneumonia. It's filled with down and feathers, and will surely keep me warm and cozy through the winter months. Oh, and did I mention it only costs $179? Love it!

Ch-ch-check out the details.
This down coat is actually cut to sculpt to the waist so that I don't look like a walking marshmallow in it.

Oh PS: I got a cute clutch too! Black oversized clutch, quite basic but sure to be super useful. Only $59!

Picture taken from http://www.mangoshop.com,
where the bag is also, incidentally, available!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

So Cute! That coat looks awesome on you and I am such a sucker for white anything, I think it constrasts nicely with our Skin & Hair :-) Good Find!!

Anonymous said...

great piece to jump-start fall/winter dressing! ;)

celine said...

Sonu -- thanks for encouraging my shopping madness! I hope I don't mess up the winter white in 2 days!

Macon -- thanks for reading! NY misses you!

Anonymous said...

lol...for keeping it white, just follow time honored tradition and stick to vodka only (I think Mika would encourage that too!!)...

celine said...

Sonu, these gems! Gems of wisdom I tell ya!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...