Thursday, September 18, 2008

More unrequited love

I usually am a firm believer that money can't buy love. But there are days, like today, when I seriously doubt that. I am in love with these two bags from Net-a-porter.com, and knowing I can never have them is causing me pain! I usually relish my independence and how I have become self-made. But today, I am extremely frivolous and in love, and I wish I was a trust fund baby.

What a beauty. This Fendi Spy bag in plum leather ($2250) is the most perfect specimen of a Fall bag. But I will never own it because even if I did have the money to buy a Spy bag, I'd buy a more sensible color like black.

If I was a rich girl, this would be my fall bag: Chloe's Cyndi tote in the perfect shade of gray leather ($2200). Last year I was able to snag my dream brown Paddington hobo at a Chloe sample sale. I wonder if the fashion gods will smile on me again this year? One can dream.

4 comments:

Raych said...

Ugh, Chloe sample sale? The perks of living in New York? I'm jealous.

You left me such a sweet comment btw, great blog yourself!

celine said...

Thanks Raych! The Chloe sample sale rocks! Last year there were Paddingtons for $450 and these Maggie bags for $150 to $250! Cray-zee. Can't wait for this year's sale!!! You must try NY for a year or so, just for the sales!

Anonymous said...

I heart the black and grey paddington that's in the Fall lineup - thank you for introducing me to chloe... :-)
And if said bag happens to be on sale at the next sample sale......*wink wink, nudge, nudge???*

celine said...

Of course sweetie! I gotcha! :-)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...