Thursday, September 25, 2008

Tights Weather

It's definitely fall. I've been back in my tights for the last couple of days. The bright side is that I've gotten away with wearing my short dresses to work again since they're not quite so scandalous when not worn with a bare leg. I'm gonna start wearing more colorful tights after the General Assembly. I thought I looked like a New York corporate chick from the 80s today. Short coat, short skirt, heels. All I needed were shoulder pads and teased hair. I love this tweed coat. I bought it on sale at Mango over 5 years ago and it's still in one piece. I wore this all over Europe when I lived there in 2003, and it's sticking around for my third fall in NY.
Thanks to my lovely friend Vanessa, who took photos of me when we weren't ogling the snipers on the rooftops of the UN.
Coat by Mango, dress and tights by H&M, shoes by Nine West

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...