Tuesday, September 09, 2008

Time Goes by: Tuleh

I can't believe it's been a full year since my stint as a poor little intern embroidering hooks and hemming skirts at Tuleh. At the Spring/Summer '08 shows last year, I was backstage guzzling champagne from one of those mini bottles, while sewing one model into a dress and standing on tiptoe to ask another one to walk in her super long gown, lest she fall flat on her face. Now it's a year later, and Tuleh has come out with Spring/Summer '09, and it makes me a little nostalgic for the days when I thought I wanted to live for fashion. Ok, I'm over it.

I remember having to ask this glamazon to practice walking in her dress last year.
She didn't like that very much.

This season marked Tuleh's 10 year anniversary. A lot of familiar cuts and fabrics were used in the collection. I have to say though, I don't like the suits and coats this year as much as those last year (The fact that I hemmed, cut patterns, and ironed fusing on for a lot of them have nothing to do with my preference, I swear!). I do, however, love love love the long dresses. The fabrics used are extraordinary, and the cuts so fierce! Why couldn't I have been born with über long legs???


Gorge ...

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...