Saturday, September 27, 2008

Fall's Bounty

I walked through the Union Square market on the way to and from the Hermès sample sale, and I got so cheered with all the beautiful flowers, plants and produce. I love seeing farm fresh veggies and fruits, in all their vibrance. The peppy orange of these tomatoes and gorgeous purple of these eggplants totally put me in the mood for fall's colors.


I knew it was time to go home when I picked up this plant, fell in love, and immediately forked over the $3 to call it mine. Mika says I should stop buying plants because I uh, keep killing them. But I'm sure this time it'll be different. How gorgeous is she? I almost feel like I should name her.

I'm gonna name my plant Dolce. Cause she looks like the frou frou on this tunic that totally caught my eye from the Spring Summer show. Do people name plants? I don't care. Dolce it is!

2 comments:

♦Kitty♦ said...

I love the plant!!! she's perfect for you

celine said...

Yeah as long as I don't kill her! Mika says its probably good that I've named her. Maybe this one has a chance to live!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...