Saturday, September 06, 2008

Paul & Joe's Hipster Sister

I am so out. I didn't even realize that Paul & Joe had started up a retro label imbued with its sophisticated French aesthetic: Paul & Joe Sister. I only found out about it when I stumbled upon Paul & Joe Sister's little hipster sister ...

This season, Urban Outfitters collaborated with Paul & Joe Sister to create Rendez-vous by Paul & Joe Sister. I fell in love with this knit dress adorned with Swiss dot lace and eyelet, which is a little pricey for Urban Outfitters at $128. But considering how Paul & Joe Sister dresses retail for twice the price, I guess it's alright. It's so pretty!
Not too many pieces are available on the website right now, but they're coming soon I'm sure. More to look forward to:


1 comment:

Dressky said...

Hi, I am emily from Dressky.com
It is an online wholesale for fashion clothing and dresses.

www.dressky.com

hope u like it!
If u have any question, please contact me at MSN emily@dressky.com or Yahoo dressky.emily@yahoo.com

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...