Friday, September 12, 2008

I want this: Narciso Rodriguez For Her

I was walking through Bloomie's in SoHo last Sunday when a spritzer lady managed to get me to reach out for the baby pink ribbon she was holding out. I don't even know how she got me to take it because I normally don't take those things, for no other reason than that I am really picky and never like the scents I'm given. But this scent, Narciso Rodriguez For Her, was different. It has a sweet, soft and velvety scent that I just loved. It's musk-based, and layered with vanilla, orange blossom, and honey flower. I haven't fallen this hard for a scent since Lolita Lempicka, which I have been using for 4 years now. I can't wait til I'm finished with my shopping exile (5 days to go!). This is going to be my first buy!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I have this one!! It is really amazing! xoxoxo

celine said...

We always did have the same taste. You got me hooked on Lolita after all!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...