Saturday, September 06, 2008

Succumbing to the Forever 21 Addiction

Shopping at Forever 21 is like nurturing an addiction. I know they're ultimately bad for me, being quite disposable and just inundating my closet with rapidly deteriorating clothes, but it's such a quick and easy fix that I can't help it.

Plus I am still stuck at home so I gotta entertain myself with something other than the House marathon. So I found some cool tunics that'll work for the last warmish days of summer but will also look cool paired with leggings/tights and booties come fall. Check out this "Lucite swirl tunic" I found on the site. I would nix the Lucite and replace with some other belt.
I am liking this teal draped one shoulder knit top too, just $19.80. So easy to wear.

Ooh, one last one. Silky cowl neck tunic at $17.80! Jeez, that's just an entree at a reasonable resto (no tip or tax included). This would work on a random night of clubbing (if I ever decided to go).

Shoot I'm almost at $75 free shipping! Need to find something that costs $12.60 ... Oooh a clutch for $12.80! Perfect. It comes in gray or beige. I don't quite know what I'd wear with a gray clutch yet but I'm sure it'll come in handy.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...