Wednesday, September 17, 2008

Sample Sales!

The very first thing I did when I got to New York was sign up for Daily Candy, and I've never regretted it. Daily Candy always has the goods on the best sample sales. See their full list of upcoming sample sales here.

I am definitely hitting up Hermès! The Hermès sample sale takes place on September 24-28, Wednesday, Friday & Saturday, 10 a.m.-6 p.m.; Thursday, 10 a.m.-8 p.m.; Sunday, 1-6 p.m. Trek over to Metropolitan Pavilion, 125 West 18th Street, between Sixth & Seventh Avenues, 4th floor. I am hoping to snag one of these:


Hermès Bolduc Silk Twilly with 3 removeable Medor charms ($245)

Another one I feel compelled to attend is the Foley + Corina sale, where bags will be over 50% off! This sample sale takes place on September 19 & 20. Friday & Saturday, 11 a.m.-8 p.m. at 146 Orchard Street, between Stanton & Rivington Streets. I know everyone and their sister has this bag but it is a great basic tote, and if it's more than half price, I want one!

Foley + Corina mid city glazed leather tote ($444)

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

you are soooo lucky :-))

cd_mfo said...

Cel! I'm planning to go to these two too! Hahaha! Let me know when you're going! Let's go sabay!

celine said...

Tin! I'm gonna cab it to Foley + Corina tomorrow during my lunchbreak. Am thinking I'll leave here at 11:30. Wanna meet there at 12?

cd_mfo said...

Ok! I will try to be there by 12! Hope to see you there Cel! =)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...