Thursday, September 11, 2008

Hitting the Bullseye

If there's one thing I constantly pine for in a city full of shops, it's a Target. Everytime I venture out into the suburbs, I ask friends and family to bring me to the closest Target. I just love all the cool, well-designed pieces they sell for less!

While NYC is far from having its own Target, we'll have 4 days to do some Target shopping with four limited-time Bullseye Bodegas popping up in Manhattan from September 12 to 15. Get sweet deals from Target's design partners. I'm really excited to see what Anya Hindmarch, Sigerson Morrison, John Derian, and DwellStudio stuff they'll be selling!

Where:
Midtown:101 57th Street at 6th
Union Square:813 Broadway between 11th and 12th
SoHo:489 Broome Street between Wooster and West Broadway
West Broadway East Village: 325 Bowery at 2nd

I'm keeping an eye out for these DwellStudio pillows. They totally match my sofa color scheme and are only $24.99 apiece. And reviews on the website are just glowing for these pillows!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

These are cute! And I think the icy blue in them will just pop in your place!

celine said...

I know right? Love it!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...